Welcome to St. Joseph Catholic School and thank you for your interest.
How to Apply
In order to apply to the school, please submit your application through our easy online application. A non-refundable fee of $150 must be submitted with each application.
To apply for the current school year:
- For students who are out-of-state:
- The school will accept transfer applications for grades PreK4-8 at any time during the school year. Please use the online application entitled "2021-2022 Pre-K4-8th Online Application" in order to apply.
- For students who are within the metro Atlanta Area:
- The school will accept transfer applications through January 31st. St. Joseph Catholic School accepts applications for students in grades Pre-K4 through 7th. Current or rising 8th grade students will only be considered if they are currently enrolled in an Atlanta area Catholic school. Please use the online application entitled "2021-2022 Pre-K4-8th Online Application" in order to apply.
To apply for the upcoming school year (2022-2023):
- For all students:
- The application for the 2022-2023 school year will become active/live on October 15, 2021.
- The school will accept applications on a rolling admissions basis. St. Joseph Catholic School accepts applications for students in grades Pre-K4-7. Current or rising 8th grade students will only be considered if they are currently enrolled in an Atlanta area Catholic school or are transferring from an out-of-state school. Please use the online application entitled "2022-2023 Pre-K4-8th Online Application" to apply.
Create an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, Create an Account
. Then log in to your account and Create A New Student Application
for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. There you will be able to print the completed applications, monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms and, if necessary, reprint the supplemental forms.
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit. We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 770-428-3328.
St. Joseph Catholic School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. St. Joseph Catholic School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.